Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Travis McCoy gets the million blunt co-signature

Travie McCoy the nigga from gym class heroes is droppin his solo album and he gets the official co sign. He's real as fuck, I remember when he lived in my homies building in Bushwick bk keepin it real. I never really got into his Gym class heroes stuff but he blew up off it and was always at the playboy mansion and when he get back to brooklyn he kept it real everytime I seen him. Travis and I was the only niggas VIP at the Atmosphere webster hall sold out show in like '08 Lyor cohen there alll these label big wigs and us two lightskinned niggas jammin out to Atmosphere at that point I appreciated his variety of music. Then last summer he's big time now I seen him VIP like we do at the Q-tip central park summer stage jam and he still was real. So peep his new video
BILLIONAIRE he's doin him bein hisself and I love whn artists aint afraid to do that and sound tight so dig it..

No comments:

Post a Comment