Wednesday, August 18, 2010

JAY CANT ROCKASHONIKA



OKAY JAY ELECTRONICA IS DOPE RAPPER and writer bUT his live shows SUCK
No hate either hes a cool dude people may say he's got a ego problem for someone who has never put out a debut album. He deserves to have a big ego i aint mad at him.
But i have a gang of friends who paid to to see him perform a were extremly disapointed I saw him perform at the park for free it was pretty unorganized but it was free so i wasnt trippin. He wouldnt let me get on the mic but he gave it to nerdy ass white boy space cadet cuz he knows me and knows i woulda ripped. My nigga Kirby just spent 40 dollars for a ticket last weekend in London at his show and said it was the worst he felt cheated, Im like I bet. Jay as a fan rehearse your show for us cuz we dont think your live show sucks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment